The novel “Fathers and sons” is rightly plays a leading role in the works of I. S. Turgenev. This work was created in the era of radical transformation and change in Russian society. After political reaction 50-ies in public life is the rise of the democratic movement, the principles of which drastically changed compared to those that prevailed before. In literary circles too noticeable recovery lead authors they seek to reflect in the works of his vision of a “new” person who had definite views on the further development of society. Show a representative of the new generation — that is the task set himself Turgenev. As embodied his idea in the novel “Fathers and children”. For example, the image of Bazarov, the author showed the most typical features of common-Democrats of the 60-ies.
The protagonist of the novel is tragic in all.
Adhering to nihilistic attitudes, the Souks in life deprive yourself many. Denying the art, it deprives itself of the possibility to enjoy it.
Bazarov is skeptical about love and romanticism, it is extremely rational and materialistic.
“Bazarov was a great lover of women and to feminine Continue reading
“The child and magic” by Maurice Ravel claimed as a children’s show. The event focused on the immediacy of perception. Of course, spontaneity is different for everyone, but at the heart of any spontaneity — not a preparation, but the involvement, lack of prejudice, but not total wildness. That is, the audience who came to the children’s Opera in theatre, at least, understands that the Opera is where they sing. We can say that this is the only condition for the direct perception of children’s melodramatic performance.
Now, if you try to directly perceive what showed the Bolshoi theatre, we get the following picture:
about an hour on the scene of animated objects and animals with insects bullying child
which is in the throes of puberty, overstimulation them hurt or offended. Torn books, broken cups, broken clock, torn Wallpaper, and even the injured squirrel scolding, name-calling, blaming, beat, trample and otherwise “snub” the poor teenager.
It is difficult to say how common in world literature educational motive of revenge things to his master, but in a Russian children’s classics enough to remember “the Fedora’s grief” by K. I. Chukovsky Continue reading
Parenting — focused activities, designed to develop in children a complete system of personality traits, attitudes, and beliefs. In the proposed books You najdete a lot of advice on education and teaching of their children.
Contents: Show / Hide text
1. Adler – outsmart the kid
2. Alesani, Streltsova – Nine months and all jizni birth of the new Millennium
3. Andreev – a Frank conversation, or conversations about life with my son is a senior at the limit of possibilities
4. Achilov, Ivanova – Harmony with detstva how to give your child a beautiful figure
5. Afonin – Healthy and happy child. Let the duckling will become a Swan!
6. Bayard – Your troubled teen. A practical guide for desperate parents
7. Balyko – NLP for parents. 11 laws effective education of the adolescent
8. Barkan – Bad habits of good children
9. Bauer – Life without diapers
10. Bashkirov – First aid for children. Guide for the whole family
11. Bashkirov is Planned rebenka everything you need to know young parents
12. Belova, Ohanyan is the path to the child’s health
13. Berdnikova – Pregnancy – week by week
14. Bernard – 100 simple ways to put a child to sleep
15. This, Bishop Continue reading