Parenting — focused activities, designed to develop in children a complete system of personality traits, attitudes, and beliefs. In the proposed books You najdete a lot of advice on education and teaching of their children.
Contents: Show / Hide text
1. Adler – outsmart the kid
2. Alesani, Streltsova – Nine months and all jizni birth of the new Millennium
3. Andreev – a Frank conversation, or conversations about life with my son is a senior at the limit of possibilities
4. Achilov, Ivanova – Harmony with detstva how to give your child a beautiful figure
5. Afonin – Healthy and happy child. Let the duckling will become a Swan!
6. Bayard – Your troubled teen. A practical guide for desperate parents
7. Balyko – NLP for parents. 11 laws effective education of the adolescent
8. Barkan – Bad habits of good children
9. Bauer – Life without diapers
10. Bashkirov – First aid for children. Guide for the whole family
11. Bashkirov is Planned rebenka everything you need to know young parents
12. Belova, Ohanyan is the path to the child’s health
13. Berdnikova – Pregnancy – week by week
14. Bernard – 100 simple ways to put a child to sleep
15. This, Bishop Continue reading
The child forms not only the environment, but also other days of the week…
Three-year-old daughter of my friend recently asked an interesting question: “Mom, what is a Viper?” “Advanced” mom, the teacher of geography, pricked “advanced” question curious Chad, found on the Internet pictures, videos, interesting facts on the biology of snakes, and began to tell the young off that pet shop Dame, who are the vipers. The answer was absolutely puzzled glance – something mom says. And in the evening, treating dolls from toy dishes, babe hard banged his hand on a small table: “come, be silent, Viper! Quickly eat!” Parents in horror looked at each other for a wee week in kindergarten and has already begun to adopt aggressive behavior “good” educator.
…Talking with a neighbor near the entrance. Her son, four-year-old toddler Vlad, running in the yard next. Enough plastic blocks, swings at my mom: “This is the bomb! Now I will throw, and you will scatter!” I pretend to not notice anything. Although it is strange that modern children even cubes, toy creation, building, turns into a weapon. And it gets worse. Vladka took the girl doll, broke down the doll’s leg and is about to throw in the fire, which here, in the yard, bred Continue reading