From life position of parents directly affects the health of the child with disabilities. This article will analyze the challenges faced by parents of special children, try to see the problems with our feelings and ways of coping with the situation.
First, consider the challenges facing parents. It is known that a family with a disabled child goes through a series of crises.
1. The first crisis happens when parents learn that their child has a disability.
2. With the second crisis you may encounter a child with disabilities of school age, when it appears that the child will not be able to attend mainstream or even in a special school.
3. The third crisis coincides with adolescent psycho-physiological and psycho-emotional crisis of a child. At this stage the child becomes aware of his disability. The crisis of the child is added to the crisis “mid-life” parents.
4. Fourth crisis period – planning for the future life of young men: career, employment, furnishing family. This is an important stage of development of the child with the disability and the crisis is experienced most acutely.
5. Fifth the crisis Continue reading
Recently progress has leaped forward. Created and used complex devices, infinitely surpassing the achievements of the recent past. But why is not observed the same ubiquitous and tangible progress in the education of children, based on clear laws and principles? Most likely, because raising children is a difficult matter that requires special knowledge. And apply them it is necessary not when children begin to use drugs, steal, and then, when the children are “across the benches lie”. Scripture advises: “train up a child in the way that it does not disgrace you in the future.” Education of children in the chastening and admonition of the Lord – a guarantee that the child will grow up well-adjusted person, leading a righteous life.
With questions about parenting, we turned to the pastor of the Church “Bethany” Gorbunov A. G.
Whether raising children, to apply a method of intimidation? Or better to achieve results by explaining?
– Of course, impossible to intimidate. To understand this question, we need to figure out the value of two of the following words: to intimidate and warn. To intimidate means to put fear, to be afraid, to embarrass threat. To prevent means to say beforehand, Continue reading
Parenting — focused activities, designed to develop in children a complete system of personality traits, attitudes, and beliefs. In the proposed books You najdete a lot of advice on education and teaching of their children.
Contents: Show / Hide text
1. Adler – outsmart the kid
2. Alesani, Streltsova – Nine months and all jizni birth of the new Millennium
3. Andreev – a Frank conversation, or conversations about life with my son is a senior at the limit of possibilities
4. Achilov, Ivanova – Harmony with detstva how to give your child a beautiful figure
5. Afonin – Healthy and happy child. Let the duckling will become a Swan!
6. Bayard – Your troubled teen. A practical guide for desperate parents
7. Balyko – NLP for parents. 11 laws effective education of the adolescent
8. Barkan – Bad habits of good children
9. Bauer – Life without diapers
10. Bashkirov – First aid for children. Guide for the whole family
11. Bashkirov is Planned rebenka everything you need to know young parents
12. Belova, Ohanyan is the path to the child’s health
13. Berdnikova – Pregnancy – week by week
14. Bernard – 100 simple ways to put a child to sleep
15. This, Bishop Continue reading
In seeking to give the child to school before the parents, of course, I wish the kid the best – and he will develop before you can graduate a year before the army, he will have the time to decide with the Institute. But parents don’t realize what problems and dangers fraught with early enrolling the child in school. One of the most serious and pressing problems today is the lack of functional readiness of children to training at school.
Special studies have shown that the number of children unprepared for school by functional and mental development, decreases significantly only after 6 years. That is, the older the child, the less likely you are to be among the unprepared.
Thus, among children of five, five and a half years revealed 80% of unready children, six years of such children is much less – 51%, in the six and a half (note the difference of only six months) – 32%, and at the age of seven years – only 13% of children not ready for school.
The smaller children have a great risk of getting the greatest difficulty in adaptation (adjusting to the school workload, collectivity), the risk not to have time to study, to increase the existing deviations in health status and disease from undue stress and fatigue. What special is happening in the body of a child Continue reading
I’m 22 years old. I have a problem with my mom,she’s totally against my guy. It all started long ago, when she began to sit instead of me in the social. networks and to communicate with guys so looking for a suitable me what she thinks. Sent to meetings,to me these guys are by no means liked. And that’s just at the age of 21 I met a guy who now love. Mom asked him to read our correspondence with him, I refused, got angry. I went on a date with him, after which there was a scandal. In parallel I had to communicate with someone who she liked. This is a neighborhood guy, simple as she thinks but somehow rude, asking vulgar questions, I thought that he owes. Me as if cut to pieces, raped or morally,I don’t know how to describe it. I’m secretly Dating a guy for a long time. He wants to meet my mom knows the whole situation. But I can’t change anything. Mom set a condition, so I stopped with him at all to talk to, he’s not the one I need, impersonating another, she has a bad heart and every time refers that I want her dead and blame only me. Hooked a brother who is completely on her side. I can’t handle, don’t know what to do…I just really love, but I don’t give a…
The Doctor Continue reading