From life position of parents directly affects the health of the child with disabilities. This article will analyze the challenges faced by parents of special children, try to see the problems with our feelings and ways of coping with the situation.
First, consider the challenges facing parents. It is known that a family with a disabled child goes through a series of crises.
1. The first crisis happens when parents learn that their child has a disability.
2. With the second crisis you may encounter a child with disabilities of school age, when it appears that the child will not be able to attend mainstream or even in a special school.
3. The third crisis coincides with adolescent psycho-physiological and psycho-emotional crisis of a child. At this stage the child becomes aware of his disability. The crisis of the child is added to the crisis “mid-life” parents.
4. Fourth crisis period – planning for the future life of young men: career, employment, furnishing family. This is an important stage of development of the child with the disability and the crisis is experienced most acutely.
5. Fifth the crisis Continue reading
I’m 22 years old. I have a problem with my mom,she’s totally against my guy. It all started long ago, when she began to sit instead of me in the social. networks and to communicate with guys so looking for a suitable me what she thinks. Sent to meetings,to me these guys are by no means liked. And that’s just at the age of 21 I met a guy who now love. Mom asked him to read our correspondence with him, I refused, got angry. I went on a date with him, after which there was a scandal. In parallel I had to communicate with someone who she liked. This is a neighborhood guy, simple as she thinks but somehow rude, asking vulgar questions, I thought that he owes. Me as if cut to pieces, raped or morally,I don’t know how to describe it. I’m secretly Dating a guy for a long time. He wants to meet my mom knows the whole situation. But I can’t change anything. Mom set a condition, so I stopped with him at all to talk to, he’s not the one I need, impersonating another, she has a bad heart and every time refers that I want her dead and blame only me. Hooked a brother who is completely on her side. I can’t handle, don’t know what to do…I just really love, but I don’t give a…
The Doctor Continue reading
Let’s call the four most common misconceptions regarding children’s activities and indicate how they can be remedied.
1. Some parents believe that the key to give the child complete freedom during the holidays and let your child of all: hanging out with friends, staying up all night to play computer games and watch cartoons. After this “rest” child may need additional rehabilitation at least in the form of fresh air and good sleep. So, parents need to take care of holidays to spend free time. Than desobranie the child, the more careful should be the plan. Help the child to relax consciously.
Only parents will be able to attach to their beautiful children from an early age. The child stretches from birth to beauty. Cleverly organized arts education helps children to learn more deeply the world around us. The best works of literature, painting, theatre, cinema, music broadens the mind of the child and help him to feel brighter and understand the beautiful in nature and society.
2. Some parents believe that a vacation can well be done at home. The most important thing to complete Continue reading